Procrastination is killing me. I have graping homework and I don’t plan to do it until before I sleep. Smh.
This has something to do with school.
On the first day of school, I was assigned ICS and most of my friends had Biology. I was talking to Charline saying on how I wanted to go to Biology. After that day, my teacher said that we might be changing into Biology. Yesterday, we finally moved into Biology and I had to get a new book. Now my teacher plans to give us homework. I don’t like fucking homework.
If school was like Hogwarts, I wouldn’t mind going. I’ll just have trouble finding an owl. XD
- Mom: So are you ready for school tomorrow?
- Me: What? I don't start tomorrow. I start Wednesday.
- Mom: What are you talking about?
- Me: September 1st is when I start, Mom.
- Mom: No. Stop being silly. I'm waking you up at six tomorrow.
- Me: Why? The train doesn't leave until eleven.
- Mom: What train? Stop being ridiculous. You're scaring me. Now did you get all your supplies?
- Me: No. I have almost everything, but I still need my owl. Will you pick it up for me?
- Mom: Cindy, I'm serious. Quit.
- Me: Mom. I'm scared.
- Mom: Oh, honey! Why?
- Me: .... What if they put me in Slytherin?
- Mom: GO TO YOUR ROOM.
- Cute smile.
- Makes me laugh.
- Can wear anything she likes without caring who judges her.
2 more days and I would finally finish a multi-day challenge yush.